New Product from GAI-TRONICS
Corridor Telephone - Model 210-001 offers standard line-powered telephone operation in a rugged, stainless steel package. The Corridor Telephone is ideally suited for installation in any area requiring the Americans with Disabilities Act maximum protrusion depth of 4 inches (corridors, hallways, passageways, etc.)
New industrial Ethernet switches from Signamax
• Meets NEMA TS1 and TS2 Environmental Requirements for Traffic Control Equipment.
• Meets IEC61000-6-2 EMC Generic Standard Immunity for Industrial Environment.
• UL 1604 Class 1, Division 2 Classified for use in hazardous locations.
• 10/100 Mbps – Full/Half Duplex, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX.
• 2048 MAC Addresses, 768K bits Buffer Memory, Full Wire-Speed Performance.
• Alarms for Power Failure and Port Link Failure via Relay Output.
• Redundant 1.5 Amp rated, 24 V DC Terminal Block Power Inputs.
(120-240V AC hardened external power supply sold separately.)
• Supports DIN-rail or Panel Mount installations.
10/100 Unmanaged Hardened Industrial DIN-rail Mount Switches
All Comtran Cable products are made with pride in America, and Comtran is a government and defense-approved manufacturer. Specific Comtran products have been approved for projects for Military/Shipboard, Nuclear Power, Oil & Gas, Cities and Towns, Public Institutions, and Mass Transit.
Comtran is one of four diverse cable manufacturers in the Marmon Group’s High Performance Wire & Cable Group.
OUTPERFORMS UNDER FIRE
US Navy ships can be at sea for up to 60 months, demanding extreme ruggedness from on-board communication and data cables. Comtran Cable provides specialty cable products developed for deployment on US Navy and NATO vessels throughout the world. Our cables are designed to handle extremes in temperatures, exposure to seawater and operating fluids, along with the rigors of use on ships intended for combat, while allowing transmission of gigabit speed data.